Sunday, August 1, 2004

Doing the Dew, the Dew, and... the Dew?

So, I popped into me local Taco Bell, figuring I'd score myself a couple tacos and a rootbeer.

But what's this?

No Mug rootbeer but a new Mountain Dew flavor; Baja Blast. Right next to regular Dew and Mountain Dew: Code Red...

In case you've lost count, that's three Dews in a eight spout soda fountain. Dew has ousted Mug and now has top representation over Pepsi. HUH?!

Why the hell do we need three Dews, let a lone one? And why gods, why, did Mug have to get ousted for another piece of shit drink that will most likely be pulled and replaced by... Mug rootbeer?!

Eh.. perhaps is a good time to give up soda, anyway...

1 comment:

Dee said...

Yecchh! I always wondered if the reason why Mountain Dew was yellow was because it was supposed to be dew that was tainted with some mountain man's early morning rocky-mountain-high whiz. Of course, I don't want to contemplate why Mountain Dew now has a red-colored version....