Tuesday, May 5, 2009

If knowing is half the battle, then what does it take for the win?

I admit, as a geek and a child of the eighties,
I have, up until recently, been really excited about
the up coming G.I. Joe movie release.

I was.

But now they've released the new tralier and I have to say
I'm all but covinced this is going to be even more
fluff filled than X-Men Origins: Wolverine.



Looks like they're doing there best to really grab hold of the campy,
cartoony silly sci-fi of the old cartoon, and not giving what the matured,
original audience has ben hoping for; a more serious Tom Clancy styled action thriller.

Oh, but there is good - and some what ironic - news;
Adult Swim on Cartoon Network has given us just that.

So, now I'm reconsidering the new movie even more.

Yo Joe...

No comments: