Friday, December 9, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE TWITTER EXPRESS!!!!



Train gaffed from One GIANT Step.
 
Is it that I miss the intoxication of feeding the new 21st century voyer craze? Is it the self stroking of a fragile ego? Could it be the desperate grip of a lonely guy looking for any attention he can find?

Well, I am a cartoonist producing my own comic; so that last one may not be too far off. However, if you've looked over to the left, you've no doubt noticed that I now have a Twitter feed.

Why? Well, because... I really just wanted to tell people how awesome spaghetti is when you're sick, that's why.

And, of course, to keep connected with friend, associates, and the random NTA Comics ridership that might happen by The Conductor's Office.

So, please, feel free to follow, contribute, and inspire. We'll be looking for you on board The Twitter Express!

No comments: