Sunday, February 10, 2013

A week in review...

Hello, and welcome to what I'm hoping will be a the first installment of the IronChuck week in review.

Through the week, on both my Facebook and Twitter feeds, I post up a lot of random pictures, links, and stuff. So, here, I thought it'd be a great way to put them all into a single, easy to find, place.

Well, that, and generate some more traffic, while I work on getting some actual content for the Office. Long time readers may actually find this very reminiscent of the old "IronChuck Presents" days; especially those from the old SFGoth list.

At any rate, here's what went down along the rails the week of February 3rd...

Though the Super Bowl didn't quite go how all my friends had hoped, I did enjoy myself a new, very different, kind of shot. Man, was it tasty; even if it could have nearly killed me.

NTA Comics updated with a new episode of Stuff; commiserating the traditional Valentine's Day comic just a bit early, this year. Consolation by Roger Niner leads, in a round about way, to a small bit of eighties nostalgia.

Dangermouse hit a milestone on the Monday am commute.
Speaking of commutes, the Bay Area tied for the 2nd worst in the nation. I think if everyone was excited about trains like Madeline, maybe that could change.

Roger Niner once again popped up with the trailer to a new documentary piece called Moonbug. I am so going to see this.

Every eighties nerd will rejoice that there is a site that catalogs all the old Transformers tech specs!

Austin Madison of Pixar Studios recaps, in his special way, the 2012-2013 NFL season. Meanwhile Calvin and Hobbes have a stroll in the real world.

Marko Manev introduced us to super hero noir! And a random mom gave me a great idea on how to redo the floors, here at Grand Central's Conductor's Office.

We see what happens when two powerful Eighties iconic entertainment franchises get MASHED UP.

Kaycie D. takes a characteristic look at the elements.

I... I got nuthin'.
  DC Comics announced it was going to get political. And we cringed...

Pencilmation Cartoons released its latest hit, Applecalypse. And DJ Schmolli gave us The Policy of Purtataa.

And finally, I've taken to photography.





These are from a gallery I call "A Camera called Heartbreak". Over the coming months I'll be working on developing my photographer's eye as I expand my love of art, media, and design into yet another realm.

And that's some of the things going on in and around the life and times of IronChuck
for the past seven days, or so...









No comments: