Monday, October 10, 2005

Geeks and goths... and some other stuff, too...

Einstein said it was relative. NASA puts his relatives to the test.

The states, from smartest to dumbest... I got nuthin'.

I'm glad we're getting a handle on this problem.

8 foot gargoyle offense and evil? Well, of course they are. Duh!

... and I wept.

However, it seems PIXAR is about to do real well for itself.

Whoa... I won't say no the next time I get asked out to the Sadie Hawkins...

From the next “Girls Gone Wild” video department...

Exploring alternative power sources...

Nah... it can't be...

Helping geeks out, everywhere!

Where scout walkers come from...

One step closer to mech armor. Anime fans rejoice!

Well, they're not Lt. Col. Samantha Carter; women of the world's armed forces...

Analyzing fandom.

I saw this cartoon, already... it won't end well.

This has a +10 funny...

Is this what you call “seasonal violence”?

Poop today?

Teen Girl Squad from Strong Bad...

The history of life in 50 seconds... as brought to you by Guiness.

Barkeep! Another!

Party animal!

Can't we all get along?

Something new to spy in the checkout line?

I got nuthin'.

No comments: