Thursday, November 5, 2009

Stuff: Derailed

(Click to enlarge.)

You may have noticed that there hasn't been a posting here, or at the NTA Blogspot for about a month, now. You see, with employment issues - as well as personal challenges, life has gotten a bit epic.

Never one to say die, I am struggling to move forward. Hopefully I'll have a few new postings here, before the year is up; including book and music recommendations, funnies, and - of course- more "Stuff".

Also, NTA now has its own website. It's not much to look at right now; as I am frustratingly trying to learn how to manage it Hopefully, by the end of the year, it will be up and running; including a character gallery and fun extras. When it goes live, my Blogspots will shut down. But, I will announce when that is happening.

Thanks for sticking it out with me; I hope to bring you more fun stuff in the near future.
~IronChuck

No comments: