Thursday, February 16, 2012

A banner idea!



What you're squinting at, above, is my very first banner! It's impossible to believe, but, getting on two years for Neverland Transit Authority, and I have yet to drop the comic into more than just one web ring.

I know, really; "how has that even been possible," you're asking. (Well, okay, I would hope you'd care enough to ask.)

Well, I won't bore you with the psychological ramblings behind the why; just that I've finally gotten off my duff and am doing something more about it than a weekly, random dump on Reddit.

I have to admit, though; this was a fun little exercise. As soon as I can make me some fancier ones - animated, linked, etc., I'll be showing them off and offering them up for the linking and posting.

At any rate, here it is; my first banner...

UPDATE!


And now it's official! NTA Comics has joined Top Web Comics! Click the banner, below, to vote for yours truly over at TWC, right now!!!!!!!

No comments: