Sunday, January 31, 2010

Karaoke parody in progress...


Ta-da! IronChuck has been busy with other project, outside of the floundering Galactic Gun.

This is a promotional poster in development for Roger Niner Karaoke; which started as just an inside joke involving The Karaoke Ninja - a throw away character and running gag for a few years now.

I have no idea from what dark, silly part of my mind he sprung from, but I've been scribbling him down on napkins and paper slips for some time. Lately he's migrated into the world of Roger Niner, and the epic silliness that ensues any given night.

Once finished, this will be a promotional poster parodying a famous martial arts movie. From there, I think I may have a little fun and do one or two more; each a parody from another film genre.

No comments: