Thursday, January 5, 2012

Escape with the Club!

Let me give you three reasons why I am so excited about February 9th, 2012...




February 7th, 2012 is the return of 80's one-hit-wonder The Escape Club, after twenty years, with their new album Celebrity. Surely you remember their big eighties hit, right?

Okay, okay, I know; massive cheesy retro eighties cheese, Chuck. However, I would retort, this is one of the unsung bands of its time. Seriously, go spelunking around Youtube and find some of their other songs from either Wild, Wild West or Dollars and Sex.(And, if you can find them, tracks from White Fields.)

Go ahead, I'll wait...

See? Does not suck. Actually rocked, didn't they?

The new album, Celebrity, is out in stores Tuesday February 9th. You're gonna want yourself a copy.
You can thank me, later.


No comments: