Thursday, September 16, 2004

All Jpeg action!

Launch Gundam Kitty!

Pardon me for a moment… Mmmmmm…

Brrrrr! Give new meaning to “blow it out your ass.” I never thought I’d seenot safe for work snow.

Verily, thoust be not impressed.

Bow before death metal panda!

Nice… bow.

Now THAT’S a tattoo.

Pardon me, again… Mmmmmm…

While part of me wants to bust one of these open on a trail, the rest of me is sure I hear Darwin calling, somewhere.

And in the case of a water landing, she can also be used as a floatation device.

This is my idea of Happy Hour specials.

Remember kids; only you canprevent cosplay… only you.

This has got to be the beginning to a bar joke… LARPing Geeks…

I… I got nothin’.

Worried that his word was missing the Silicon Valley main stream, Jesus took to the streets with a new message.

You just never know who is really on in chat rooms these days.

Oops… pardon me, yet again… Mmmmmmm…

Safe to say this computer runs cool.

“So THAT’S what I was sitting on."

MONKEY! (Because it’s been a while since I said it.)

Has Time gone Goatse? Why not? Looks like Halloween did.

Medic!

Once again, I beg your pardon… AGH! For the love of god, no!

Just because I don’t want to lose the geek fans.

Because, in some neighborhoods, security is a real issue.

New breed: upstaging cows.

Years later, Jimmy would finally come to understand those jokes about his dad and chickens.

Apple takes iPod music to the next level of merchandising.

Recovering from surgery, Clinton hangs with old chums.

Pardon me, miss, but I’ve never done this in a real small car. Contains blueprints that may not be safe for work.

Dating on Craig’s List.

The admission ceremony was lovely, but Buffy and Tiffany were puzzled over the odd taste in their grape Kool-aide.

Nope, still not impressed.

I got nothin’ and I don’t want any, either! Especially if it may not be safe for work.

Why will this work for him and not me?

And you thought rabbits were tricky?

Could you please excuse me one last time? Mmmmmm…

How the hell?

Sure he can explain, but do I really want to know?






No comments: