Sunday, September 12, 2004

What? No gravy?!

Girls tend to agree; Jack is just too sexy

You think you’re eighties? Prove it!

Because those movies could use all the help they can get.

Melon art

Sure his collect call commercials are annoying, but
look at this before you think of kicking his ass.

Game Time! Get the crabs home… tougher than it looks.

Oh gods, it’s sexy geekdom… I’m so confused! Careful at work… Geek!

Beware the wrath of the Nerf Jedi!

Damn George and his “special editions”.

One geek says goodbye to Ever Quest. Get over it you melodramatic geek… and next time include the song credits.

There’s something wrong with this picture, but what is it? Oh yeah, it’s the cute chic playing Magic, that’s what!

It’s LARPing, but it’s beer on a hot babe. Again, I am so confused.

I… I got a whole lot of nothin’.

Geek bling bling… or, a new way to hit Alt+Crtl+Del.

Senior pictures… yes, you were that much a dork.

It’s a gaggle of LARPers, isn’t that funny enough without a tag line?
Geek!

Voices in my Hand… this week's featured comic.

Game Time! How about a quick round of 9?

More Game Time! Make the Pressure Shot!

Random anime cowboy cuteness.

It's a Mad World.

Just you wait until 5:01 am!

At first we thought the yowling was from being in heat. We soon learned of Whiskers secret ambitions.

Awwwww...

Um... whoa.

Oh, I do… believe me I do.

Game Time! Don’t think, just MOVE IT!

Get your authentic unicorn skull only on… you guessed it…eBay.

Halloween draws closer, and so does The Great Pumpkin!

Deliver to them paint ball death from… you guessed it… eBay.

As we draw closer to the days of the Rocketeer.

If you look closely you’ll see why she’s not safe for work.

Seedy Sanchez sings you a song. Don’t like; make your own.

Brings to light the fact that, yes, some women are much like some computers.

Game Time! Beat the computer at 20 questions.

Say it… say it…. Sega! Well, now it’s Nintendo, but either way it’s Sonic Spinball. Safe to say it’s Game Time!

Holy Shit!!! F-ing Furries and their not safe for work madness!

The Passion of the Shrimp… don’t write me about it, I already know I’m going to hell.

Finally, I bet you’re asking yourself; “But IronChuck, I want those cool geek rings back there!” Well, fear not and order till your geek heart’s content!



No comments: