Monday, July 20, 2009

First Look! Cover for next Galactic Gun!

Ta da!

In case you thought "Pocket Full of Posies" was just a one time lark for this comic book hack, I give you the cover to the second adventure of the crew of The no.7.

Not only is this a great way to fulfill that promise in the last sketching post about showing off the new look of the characters, but also to highlight my new skill set in "painting" via Photoshop. (For an old school doodler like myself, this is quite an accomplishment, let me tell you.)

In fact, this little beauty also highlights one of the new Galactic Gun logos I'm trying out, as well as a new polished NTA logo, too.

Wow... that's like four reveals in one. Check me out!

Anyway, what this means for you, my dear reader, is that starting next story arch there will be a higher finished quality to the pages; the more professional look I've been striving for.

Now, I wonder; do you see the inside joke? Like all my stories, there's a sight gag - a visual reference - about something sci-fi related.

No comments: