Sunday, July 26, 2009

Work... not in progress...


I've been hearing a lot about this miraculous rebound of the economy, lately. But I have to tell you, *I* have yet to actually experience it. In fact, I've been out of "normal" work for enough time that I've had to close Neverland Transit Authority's Grand Central Terminal location, and move the whole operation to a smaller location in the south bay area.

It's going to be tough, for a while, but I'm working on keeping the comic going. With a number of sacrifices NTA and its first comic, the Galactic Gun, will keep chugging along; bringing you the quality entertainment and challenging themes you're coming to expect. Yeah, there may be a little lag here and there, both here and on the NTA site. So, let me say now that I'm sorry; and I promise to make it up to you.

No comments: