Saturday, July 23, 2011

Logo-motion!

Well, as you've noticed from the lack of postings this week, things have been busy over at Grand Central Station. There will definitely be more coming in the next week, but, for now, I thought I'd unveil Neverland Transit Authority's new logo.

Obviously... well, I hope it's obvious, anyway... this is a work in progress. But, the over all concept is maintained from the original design all those years ago. (Back up a little, if you don't see it.)

Things have been slow going these past few weeks, here at Grand Central. We're sliding off schedule, again, this week; which may make me look like not much of a conductor. However, we're working the boiler to get things back up to steam, soon enough.

In the meantime, I hope you've enjoyed this, and the previous, teaser. Look for updates to resume next week at Grand Central; along with new postings here at The Conductor's Office.

No comments: