Friday, October 22, 2004

D&D turns 30! And some other funny stuff, too.

Happy 30th D&D… Geek!

Llama llama duck…

Rabbi getting’ his mad ninja skills on… Kung-Ju?

Dracula is coming… and I hope he gets here soon, ‘cause this flash sucks.

Spider web lingerie? Mmmmm…

You mean it’s this easy?

I guess we’ll soon find out if kids will eat anything with sugar in it.

There is a Cosplayer not right.

Just in case you really needed to count all the parts.

She’s fed up about something, but as long as I can watch the video, that’s just fine with me.

Happy 30th D&D… even if I don’t play you anymore… honest, I don’t.

Again, we, here at IronChuck Presents, try with all our might to stay apolitical. But this is just too funny... and geeky… to let go.

Something’s fishy about these flash drives.

Happy 30th, D&D… thanks for all the great parodies you’ve spawned.

Sushi? Mmmm…

NO! Gods, no!

Sorry kid, we’re not impressed. And go put your mom’s cooking knives away before you cut yourself. Yeash.

Happy 30th D&D… Still Geek, but kinda cool.

No comments: