Wednesday, October 6, 2004

Zannies for midweek...

A moment of silence, please, as comedy losses another great one.

Sweet Jebus! What the heck is this?

The poor nerds will all asplode over this auction of geekdom goodness on… you guessed it… ebay.

Talk about geekdom… get your Zork here.

Yes, yes; closer… watch these craptacular Star Wars bloopers.

Ah, an internet oldie, but goodie; smacking geekdom in the face.

Game Time! Take a running leap and land in the convertible. Harder then it sounds.

Little did they know, on that fateful city walk, the comedy goldmine they were about to stumble into.

Sad. Wrong. Probably uncomfortably close to reality. And, damn funny.

It’s an invite to Britney’s up for auction on… you guessed it… eBay. (Does anyone care?)

What?

Nice day to fly a kite, huh?

I… I got nothin’.

Ah, the marvelous bread fish!

Read it… just read the article. (I’m too dumbfounded to make a tagline.)

All I can say to that last article is; hot dog?

Oh, I so want one of these!

My eyes! My eyes! Oh gods, it’s cosplay and it burns!

It’s a tiny robot that crawls around in my guts? Wait, I think I’ve seen this movie…

Ironic? Yes. Inflaming the spirit to crazy cold cock the bitch? Oh, definitely.

Something to get us in the mood?

And something for our goth fans… but heed the warnings! What you idiots do on your own is your damn fault.

Nope, not impressed… not even by the chubby one.




1 comment:

Doc Martian said...

sup. it's doc. from #punk. docmartian.blogspot.com

cheers!
Doc