Sunday, October 17, 2004

Just pretend this is a funny title...

Oddly enough, no cosplay this week...

How to kick ass with a walking stick.

Even if I had somethin’, it wouldn’t need it.

Wonderful Spam, lovely Spam

Popular science gives you a list of the worst jobs in science. Geek.

Dragon Slaying, today in LARPing 101. Geek.

Baa baa, Imperial black sheep.

Normally, we here at IronChuck Presents avoid just about anything political. Normally. This, though, is just a bit too funny to pass up.

And now, a word from the Scrotal Safety Commission.

I have to say this for John Sedwick; he’s consistent.

Yar-da?

Dude, a ninja pays half my rent.

Ninja versus Pirate… I demand a rematch!

Game Time! Best. Pong. Game. Ever.

We’ve covered this last edition, but now lets get the staticical break down, shall we?

When Flash gets Unreal.

Here are four reasons why it’s just wrong. Not enough? Here’s one more, but it’s not safe for work.

I… I got nothin’.

I’m Beautiful, Damnit. Gaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I must Destroy the Evil Bear. No idea what’s going on, but wow, does it look good!

Um… There are clever costumes, and then there are clever costumes. This one might get you into trouble this Halloween, though.

Squirrel Power!

Scotsman rocks world of physics, trumps Einstein. If it’s not Scottish, it’s geek!

Product placement now an integrated part of a TV show? I’m just waiting for the Blipverts.

An oldie but goodie; Riddle Me This with “I’m a Cow”.

And finally, in our quest here at IronChuck Presents to educate you on the world of web comics, we give you our Queen of Wands. (Some content not so safe for work.)

Bonus points to you if you actually know what a Blipvert was.

No comments: