Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Hot jpeg action!

Sage advice… unless you’re not a kitten lover.

Okay, guys? Please stop, now… freaks!

Working hard to make the cut for the Fat Albert movie?

Odd, yet still not really painful on the eyes… Valkyrie pin-up.

So… does this mean Hell is just a big mosh pit?

I thought I had a joke about hatchbacks and Scotland… but I was wrong; I got nothin’.

Oh, so that’s where it is.

Okay, so some of my female readers have made mention I haven’t considered their needs in these jpeg editions. So, here ya go".

For the rest of us? Mmmmmm

Sure, you’re having a good time, but remember this before you have “just one more”.

What can I say, I like boats.

The aftermath of the all night Everquest gaming session.

This one’s really truly funny if you know each of the strange Japanese fetishes being explored here. I’ll just say it; “Oh, those wacky Japanese.”

This, on the other hand, I have nothin’ to say about.

Sometimes cosplay can actually be very creative. Most times, though, it burns the eyes.

For the Sean Connery fans out there, I give you Zardoz… No, it’s not shopped at all.

Proof that it’s all in the name.

Happy Stormtrooper. Not quite safe for work due to caption.

I… I got a whole lot of nothin’.


Run from the awesome might of dogzilla! Your puppy wants Mothra.

Okay, this just boggles the mind.

Even in the kitchen, I am not impressed.

Just somewhere I wish I were.

A mooo-ving tattoo in a well placed spot.

Oh my gods! They were right… the poor kitty.

No comments: