Tuesday, October 5, 2004

Running small on time...

Sorry for the small post and the huge gap between them... life's been treating me like a red headed step child. But, less is more, so I'm gonna start running smaller posts more times a week.

I guess I really hate myself...

Sex advice from… cosplayers?!

Ten things I learned at the Strip Club.

G’Ould writes hate messages on his website, asks court to let him use internet to dial Stargate; has authority recognized by all High Counsels of this Galaxy.” System Lords unavailable for comment.

If you think the onions rings are dangerous, you’ve obviously never eaten at White Castle.

Without the pie there is only chaos!

Mel Brooks to make Space Balls the sequel… No, Mel, no!

There’s no toying around with the Book on Mormon.

Duck… because it just looks cool.

Disney to make Bloom County cartoon. This is either really cool, or about to be the biggest animated disaster.

Fish farts and country music win Nobel prizes, still no cure for cancer.

Oops.

Game Time! Just hove fast is your mouse clicker?

Oh gods, like it’s not tough enough already!

Three g-spots on a woman is bad enough, but now we discover locusts have one, too? Ewww….

It’s the Popeye laptop.

Okay, I don’t know what it is supposed to be, but it’s fun for a few minutes.

Game Time! Fan the dog on the balloon to get through the maze of doom… Only here can you read a line like that.

Halloween fastly approaches and have we got a scary mask for you!

I just had another comic book orgasm.


No comments: