Tuesday, April 19, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 3 - A song that makes you happy

I'm not sure what it is about certain songs, but sometimes it's the right set of words, with the right voice, and just the right arrangement that just seems to click. Suddenly - BAMF - you're smiling, humming, and maybe even skipping or dancing just a little. (Or, a lot, if you're like me.)

And, while many choices come to mind, none are as fitting an example as this:

Hailing from Seattle, Washington, Jason Webley is a singer song writer who faces each day armed with an accordion and a dream. A dream that sometimes is a technicolor nightmare. But it's okay, because I took my No Doze...

Sorry, where was I?

Oh, yes... Eleven Saints may be no longer available, but you can find lots of great music at his site.

No comments: