Sunday, May 15, 2011

Small treasures when Spring cleaning...

Readers of  Galactic Gun and Stuff, over at Neverland Transit Authority, probably have noted that things have been rather quiet, as of late. Not to fear; things will get running, again, fairly soon.

During the down time I managed to get a little spring cleaning done at Grand Central. And, while going through he files and piles of art, I happened across a couple of gems I thought would be fun to share...

As often the case, I find myself, from time to time, doing some fairly undirected doodle time as a sort of brainstorming process. Usually it starts along the side of a page, or in a corner, and just goes out from there. And there's really no plan involved, here. Generally it starts with a sketch of, say, Justin, and then explodes from there. Usually it ends with; "Hey, that'd be a cool character/prop/scene for the comic. How can I fit that in, somewhere?"

Three up coming stories were birthed in this process; though not necessarily from this particular session...

No comments: